Sure, Watches are the most common accessories worn by men. But a lot of men are now making wrist wear choices which are more engaging and personally empowering to them. Layering of Bracelets is one of them (sounds too much, looks awesome) . These are five new style moves to add to your trend game
- We’re always going to have a Rolex, a Fitbit or an Apple on our wrist, but man does it rock the boat when we layer on some spiritual beads. With a little charm a guy can reach places which might not have been possible before (pun intended).
Navy Blue Lapis Beads Bracelet – Prosperity and Wisdom $75 ➢ Here
Black Onyx Beads Bracelet – Truth and Strength $75 ➢ Here
2. Beads and Leather look awesome together, contrary to common perception. Invest in a few key good pieces like a good leather bracelet which you can pair with dark colored beads bracelets and maybe one with gold beads for that elegant touch.
Black Nappa Braided Leather Bracelet $125 ➢ Here
All Powerful Onyx Matte and Gold Bracelet $180 ➢ Here
3. Out for a casual meeting? Pair some steel chain bracelets with an id tag link bracelet and a ring. Its easy to exude masculinity with tough biker look accessories!
4. Tan Leather and Steel combo on a country cottage vacation or a weekend trip. Just layer them on casually as if its your normal and you are ready to slay!
Tan Woven Skull Leather Bracelet $135 ➢ Here
Steel Large Links Bracelet $85 ➢ Here
5. Know why women go nuts for Leonardo Di Caprio? His good boy – bad boy vibes is probably the reason with a beads bracelet thrown in carelessly. Get that look right HERE at Forziani, with the All Powerful Onyx Matte & Gold Logo Beads Bracelet which was Leo’s chosen one. $180